Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got a new phone and can’t remember my questions to…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new phone and can’t remember my questions to set it up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to change my questions but it still says they don’t match

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

What questions are you having trouble with?

I can’t set up my email

Who is your email provider?

Hotmail.com

Thanks and do you know your current email password?

I can receive messages but can’t send out
It used to be Madison98

Are you able to sign into webmail currently?

https://outlook.live.com/

I don’t even care about email but would like to be able to send messages
What is webmail

webmail is the website to access your hotmail account.

Are you able to sign into webmail via the site below?

https://outlook.live.com/

No

Ok and what message do you receive when you try?

It says either the sign in or the password *****’t match what’s on file

Ok,

Go to: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=242000

enter your email address, the security characters on screen, and then click Next.

If you have security info on your account, they will send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave them. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password ***** your account.