Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It won’t let me buy stuff. I have an ipad. It has been going…

Customer Question
It won’t let me...

It won’t let me buy stuff

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on the whole day and I’ve tried deleting the app and doing it again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If you are unable to make purchases through the Apple Store, changing payment options may resolve the issue. If you do not have the password ***** your Apple ID account, to the following to reset the password, gain access, and adjust payment settings to resolve the issue.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.