Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple Itunes is not accepting my Apple Password. I've never…

Customer Question
Apple Itunes is not...

Apple Itunes is not accepting my Apple Password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I've never used it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

My Apple Password ***** at the Apple store they told me I can use the same one for all Apple sites

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Once the Password ***** ***** I want to get the Family Locator App

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that I can check for the password ***** option from my side?