Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have just got an iPad & cant get my gmail as I can’t

Customer Question
Have just got an...

Have just got an iPad & cant get my gmail as I can’t remember my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Changed my Apple ID a few days ago as I also got a new iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I’m not very tech savvy,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to change my gmail password ***** ican get it on my ipad.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.