Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been trying to buy something from Mobile Strike but I…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to buy something from Mobile Strike but I am having trouble with it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Mobile Strike?

I am not shore let me look

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Mobile Strike?

I will be right back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No it’s ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.