Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I remove annoying google chrome alerts? MacBook Air.

How do I remove...

How do I remove annoying google chrome alerts?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

MacBook Air

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

I dont know. How do I find out OS on this machine?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Looked for some way to find what drives these alerts but dont know where to look

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I change the Apple ID for an Iphone. It seems to be a different ID than the one for the MacBOOK Air

3/18/2018
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/675040650