Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am installing a new printer and want to do it wirelessly.

Customer Question
I am installing a...

I am installing a new printer and want to do it wirelessly. It is an HP and I have followed the easy set up. All is ok until the soft wear has to be installed which requires my MAC login password. I have no idea what it is. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Need to find my MAC login password ( I do not know it) In order to install soft wear for wireless connect for new HP printer. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

OS X version 10.9

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

How do I do that
I do not want to do that. How do I find out my MAC login password?

How you login to your computer when you start it dos it require any password?

No

Do you have any other user account on your computer?

I do not think so... just me

Restart the computer and try installing the printer again

I need to find my MAC login password ***** continue the download....starting my computer again will not give me that

Have you restarted the computer?

No I would like a refund since you cannot address the question
I asked a simple question....how do I find my Mac login password. This was not answered and I would like a refund of the $5 deposit. Thank you.

You can request a refund by mailing***@******.***