Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a HP laptop. I am having trouble. I have tried to…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a HP laptop. I am having trouble. I have tried to reset the computer, but I get a message about my recovery media. Can you help me out?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

HP Envy With windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Envy? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have to restart the computer before I can see my photos in the file exploper

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

To reset the computer hold shift button while the restarting the computer, after the restart process finish you will see the recovery options.

Select troubleshoot, then reset this PC, then keep files, make sure you select keep my files or all your data will be deleted.

Let me know if works.