Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my Apple i. I lost my iPhone 5 se with Find my phone…

Customer Question
I lost my Apple...

I lost my Apple i

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I lost my iPhone 5 se with Find my phone shut off! Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Searching everywhere and swearing at myself.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can my find feature be activated. I have iPad and iPod also

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
I would appreciate a call at(###) ###-#### My iPad is no longer working as a phone, is this normal?
Is someone there?
Please keep the deposit and cancel my request. Thank you
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 4 months ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

At this time if you do not have your Find My Phone on then there is no way possible to locate it I am sorry to say.

Please let me know if you need anymore help in this chat.