Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to log into my daughters Apple iPad mini. I know…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to log into my daughters Apple iPad mini. I know her email and her pass code and every time I try to enter it It says I am locked out of the system. So I take those steps and do the email verification and then I get the same message when I try to access the iCloud email.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t believe it has been changed

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and I still have the same issues

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you give me the exact message on the iPad when it is locked?

Please let me know

Thank you