Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked out of my Apple account. Yesterday

Locked out of my...

Locked out of my Apple account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

3/18/2018
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that I can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

I could see that you have requested for secure remote assistance before we proceed further may I know the operating system of your computer is it Windows or Mac?

Windows however I cannot get apps to load on my new I phone X

I understand your concern please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7e1fe772-7b73-4843-a7cb-18d77a115d97 in order to start the remote session from your computer.

You need my password

Okay, let me check this from my side.

thank u
Thanks
What did you find

Please let me know your birthday date so that i can continue to reset your password.

January 25, 1950

Please answer your security questions now:

Who was your favorite singer or band in high school?

What is the name of the first beach you visited?

The WhoGalveston

May I have your new password ***** you want to keep for your Apple Account.Your password ***** have:

8 or more characters

Upper & lowercase letters

At least one number

Swissavenue15

Your Apple ID password ********@******.*** has been changed. Sign in to your Apple ID account page now to review your account information.

Apps are not loading on my phone

May I know what is exactly Happening when you are trying to load the App are you getting any error message?

They say waiting
They are not loading

May I know if you are able to login to your Apple Account without any issues?

Let me try

Please try with your Apple ID***@******.*** and password ***** and let me know if it works for you.

I have another emal that I do not use.***@******.***
I want to delete that account totally

May I know if this is your Apple account or your email account which you want to delete?

It is an old email account that Apple is asking me to sign into. Just want everything to be***@******.***
Can you send me a link to sign in?

Please click on this link https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid in order to sign in to your Apple account.

I am fully signed in and Iphone apps still not loadingkeeps asking me for k_kuesel.
pleas make everything for***@******.***
asking me to log in to k_kuesel plese make that stop
will not let me sign into k_kuesel
saying i have incorrect answers to security questions

In order to change your Apple ID you need to login to your old apple ID k_kuesel and then change it to the new Apple ID***@******.***.

When I try on k_kuesel it says I am not answering the security questions correctly. Can we change security questions for k_kuesel

In order to change the security questions we need to login to this Apple Account k_kuesel without logging into this account we can not change the security question.

How do we do that

May I have the full address for your k_kuesel account so that i can check for the password ***** option for this Apple ID?

Where did you go the first time you flew on a plane?

What is the name of the street where you grew up?

Martel
Lubbock

Getting this message "You have entered incorrect security information too many times. Try again later".

In this case You can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-****. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week. IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".