Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My battery was changed on my iPhone and I cannot obtain my…

Customer Question
My battery was changed...

My battery was changed on my iPhone and I cannot obtain my activity results

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

The latest upgrade

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

4 days. i have check my airplane mode and it is off.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is Ugo.

If you have an iCloud backup, then please follow these steps:

1) go to "Apps & Data" section

2) choose "Restore from an iCloud Backup"

3) sign in and choose a relevant backup

4) wait for backup to finish downloading

Please let me know if you succeed or run into any issues and I can suggest and alternative route. Thanks.