Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Who to pair my pen with my ipa pro. I just got it yesterday…

Customer Question
Who to pair my...

Who to pair my pen with my ipa pro

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I just got it yesterday brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I charged the pen but have not paired it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your iPad question.

As for the Apple Pencil and its pairing with the iPad:

take the cap off the Pencil, and plug it into the Lightning connector on your iPad Pro.

Wait a bit, and when you see the Pair button, tap on it.

After you pair your Apple Pencil this way, it should stay paired, until you restart or turn on airplane mode, or pair the Pencil with a different iPad.

Let me know, if that works, or not!

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.