Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm on my itunes library trying to create a playlist. When I…

Customer Question
I'm on my itunes...

I'm on my itunes library trying to create a playlist. When I click on one of the songs I want, a messages pops up that says it can't locate the file. I can play that song but I can't put it in a playlist and burn it to a CD. So what do i do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

It's been a while. Should i do that now?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I've been able to create playlists with most of my songs EXCEPT the ones with an "!" next to them

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Are you having this problem on a Windows computer or a Mac computer?

windows

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

sure

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

never mind. thanks anyway

Okay, thank you.

To be clear, you are somehow able to play the songs that have an exclamation mark next to them?