Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to unlock; the security questions are not working.

Customer Question
Unable to unlock; the...

Unable to unlock; the security questions are not working. Unable to change password.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

iPhone and surface computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Att

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since Friday; was locked because of to many tries with security questions. Not sure what happened all of sudden I could not get my emails. So I started to go in a reset and what I thought was Apple ID and password ***** guess was not correct. So lost on what to do next not very smart when it comes to technology sorry.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just trying to get back to emails if possible

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your email account?

Please let me know