Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to restore my apple ID. Was having others use my

Customer Question
I need to restore...

I need to restore my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Was having others use my account with out permission and was getting stuff from iTunes. I turned off the account thru American Express, but I come to find our I need it more than ever

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes using differnet email and credit card and still said apple Id cancelled

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Sorry for the delayed response I just now saw your question.

It seems you have to talk with one of the apple technicians to authorize your account.
Use the below link to get in touch with a Apple tech.
https://getsupport.apple.com/
And you can probably use this number 1-***-***-****.