Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Checking on what it will take to a get a new battery for 2…

Customer Question
Checking on what it...

Checking on what it will take to a get a new battery for 2 iPhone 6 plus

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For a few months... nothing but rebooting the phones. I can’t go a full day without charge it. And all of the apps take longer to load then they use to. Even phone, camera or FB load every slowly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I had an issue with my phone a few months ago where I had to contact support. Phone was over heating and powering down by its self . Every since then, I had had trouble. My husband is only having the battery not staying charged

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

How long have you had these iPhones?