Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Password, laptop, pcx ce, serial cieji3gdty3, problem with…

Customer Question
Laptop Technician's Assistant: What's...

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Pcx ce

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Serial cieji3gdty3

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Problem with and order that I didn`t order !!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you forgot the computer login password, Apple ID password?