Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to uninstall from DOC to PDF my way. OS X Yosemite.

I want to uninstall...

I want to uninstall from DOC to PDF my way

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

OS X Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

It came as a download app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using Safari app?

Ashik, Mac Technician

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your Mac now, then just click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/227773143

If not, open www.fastsupport.com on your computer. Enter your name and enter this code --> 227773143

Follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named GotoAssist opener will be downloaded. Then open the GotoAssist opener file you see there and then open the GotoAssist opener application. You can also open it from Downloads. Open GotoAssist opener file. Allow permission to connect or Join session if asked.

(If you don't see the downloaded GotoAssist opener file, then click on the Finder icon on dock, then click on Go menu and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder. Now you see a file named GotoAssist opener file there. Double click on it to open)

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Are you there?

I’m here. Can’t open Go to assist

What happens when you open it? Can try repeating the steps again?

Are u able to connect without anything more from me

This is secure remote, that means you need to establish the connection from your side. Please try the steps again and see if you can connect

If not, open www.fastsupport.com on your computer. Enter your name and enter this code -->###-##-####/a>

I’m actually getting your messages on my I phone not on my computer

You need to open the remote on your computer. On your computer, open safari, open www.fastsupport.com on your computer. Enter your name and enter this code --> 227773143

When I enter that address I get a page of links for fast support. There is not a window for me name etc

Do you see "Establish the remote connection" link from www.fastsupport.com

Or just email the link from your iPhone to yourself, open it on your Mac and open it from there

When I open Safari it goes immediately to Doc to pdf and then I have to enter the address in a search window

Don't enter it on the search window. INstead enter the link at the top bar where you enter websites --> www.fastsupport.com

Ok will email to m

Email this direct link to yourself, https://www.fastsupport.com/227773143

I have clicked on box with Go to Openet
No response so far

connecting

Ok we are connected

Click Join Session or Allow permission

Issue resolved via remote support