Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to buy the Apple Care for my new phone. It is the 2…

Customer Question
I want to buy...

I want to buy the Apple Care for my new phone. It is the 2 year plan. I am not finding it under Apple.com

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

8 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just bought the phone within the last 3 weeks to a month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. Please ignore any offers for remote assist as those are automated and not sent by me personally. Plus, you do not need remote assistance for this question :)

You can Purchase AppleCare+ within 60 days of your iPhone purchase so your good there.

• You can go online click here to purchase applecare+ from the apple store which is $149.99 for 2 years and covers accidental damage such as the glass on the screen
  • Or call (800)(###) ###-####/strong> and order over the phone

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.