Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm an old man and I forgot my apple ID and the password can

Customer Question

Hi I'm an old man and I forgot my apple ID and the password ***** you help me please!!!
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I don;
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: I don't know
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm asked for my apple ID and password to get into some programes and I didn't write it down or anything when we bought it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Expert:  Jon replied 8 months ago.

If you don't know you apple id, then what is your first name, last name, and the email address that you think you may have used to sign up for your apple id account.