Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I reset my password on iPad and iPhone. Did not reset on…

Customer Question
I reset my password...

I reset my password ***** iPad and iPhone . Did not reset on MacBook Air and now I can't get on Macbook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

One month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

While in Florida didn't have MacBook with me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

When you mention that you reset your password ***** your ipad and iphone, do you mean you reset your apple id password? If so, then my next question would be that when you mention "did not reset on your macbook air and now you can't get on" what do you mean by this?

Normally, when you change/reset the apple id password ***** is separate from a actual mac computer log in account. Meaning, a user will have a mac username and password ***** get into the computer and then a user will also have an apple id and password ***** things such as itunes, icloud, app store, etc. But getting into the mac is a completly different username and password ***** your apple id and password.

Therefore, I am not sure if you don't know your mac computer username and password ***** that you can get into your mac computer ok but you can't use icloud, itunes, app store on your macbook only.

Please clarify some things for me so I can further assist.

Thanks.

Please refund my deposit and cancel assistance
Not interested in this service please refund money and cancel
Please respond to my request to refund and cancel

Just trying to help. Take care.

Customer service

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.