Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a desktop and an IPhone both with the same userid for…

Customer Question
I have a desktop...

I have a desktop and an IPhone both with the same userid for aolmail. This morning I had to change my password ***** the desktop. Ever since my IPhone won't let me send email. It keeps saying my password ***** ***** How do I change it to sync up with the desktop?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed my password ***** the desktop this morning. Have tried to change it on the IPhone unsuccessfully.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What's that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a cost?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your iPhone, open Settings > Accounts and Passwords. Tap AOL and tap Delete Account. Then add it back with new password (tap Add Accounts > AOL)

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.