Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant access my e mail. I have been fussing with it for two…

Customer Question
I cant access my...

I cant access my e mail

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have been fussing with it for two days and have probably made it worse. Last e mail recieaved was Tues

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

TRied everything What is the reset tool. Think I tried that too

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything works but e mail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?