Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple iPad is blocked as I have forgotten my pass word…

Customer Question
My apple iPad is...

My apple iPad is blocked as I have forgotten my pass word for itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes the answer I got is that the iPad is blocked as it was some link to the way it was set up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I did ask to set up a new password ***** this was send to the blocked I pad

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your iTunes ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

May I have your birthday date to continue the process of password *****?