Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad says is disabled. Apple. About a week or morehavent…

Customer Question
IPad says is disabled ...

IPad says is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About a week or morehavent tried anything because cant

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know except thatI a.m.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.

My first question is, do you have any data on the Ipad that you would like to try and keep? This includes things like pictures or documents that may not be backed up else ware.

The reason I ask is b/c there are two ways to go about this. One, is to try and pull a backup of the ipad while it is disabled, then restore the backup.

The other option is to completely erase everything on the ipad and start over fresh.

Let me know how you would like to proceed, and I can give you instructions for the best option for you. We also offer remote assistance if you would like to have me connect into the machine with you and see what we can do that way.

Let me know

-Jamie