Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get into my market place on Facebook. I update

Customer Question
I can’t get into...

I can’t get into my market place on Facebook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I update Facebook three days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is the only problem I have can’t get on to check the item that I have for sale

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I would love to help you with your question.Are you able to login to Facebook but not the market place? Or are you unable to log in to Facebook at all?
Hope that you can help been trying to get into my market place
I want to help you with your question. Can you please provide me with that info? Thanks!