Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone is locked and wont let me in. It was acting

Customer Question
My iphone is locked...

My iphone is locked and wont let me in. It was acting strange last night. Imessage were delivering late. This morning I turned phone on and off and now it wont let me accces apps

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never I don't think

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I didn't know about it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a company phone so I don't know what they may have done. It is a 5C or 5 s and I have had it a couple of years.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I would love to help you with your question.Turning the phone off and on was a good first step, but we may need to do more.
Are you able to access your apple account in apples website?Here is the reset tool: this will reset your phone to factory defaults, which means you will need to reset everything up: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252Good news though... Since you stated it is a company phone, very likely (almost certainly) your company's IT folks can unlock it for you, if it was setup through your company servers. If it was just paid for by your company, then you will have to go through the consumer process.If that answers your questions, great! I hope you get this working. In that case I would greatly appreciate it if you would please provide me with a positive rating. If you still need more help, please post here and I will reply. Thanks!