Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It keeps telling me my Apple ID is disabled? I just added a…

Customer Question
It keeps telling me...

It keeps telling me my Apple ID is disabled? I just added a new visa/credit card. I’m unable to add more iCloud storage because it’s very low, but, afainit continues too say Apple ID Disabled? HELP!!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Right now I’m on my iPhone S6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It’s been going on for awhile. I just resetting my phone and iPad hoping that would help nothing I do work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I changed my password ***** it kept saying password ***** , so I created a new one , still says Apple ID DISABLED

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
I also try to update app’s or add an application same thing pops up APPLE ID DISABLED ��‍♀️
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Approximately how long is the wait time? Do I stay on this page and wait or will someone contact me when an expert is available?
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and that you've had to wait a bit. We have been quite busy this morning. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

I see that you requested SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE. However, that will only be helpful if you have a computer available for troubleshooting purposes. I do not have the ability to remotely connect to an iPhone. If you do have a computer available I can connect remotely to your computer and utilize the Apple ID online reset tool to reset your password ***** unlock and your Apple account. Please advise.

Mike, Mac Medic