Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im having trouble getting into my ipad account. Awhile back.

Customer Question
Im having trouble getting...

Im having trouble getting into my ipad account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Awhile back

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Everytime i put in password ***** . Its rejected

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!