Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I get a disabled for my Apple ID. I was confused over the…

Customer Question
I get a disabled...

I get a disabled for my Apple ID. I was confused over the billing for extra storage on my cc account and had them dispute it. Now I find out you can’t do that and need the extra storage

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IMac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Apple ID disabled and need it done plus extra iCloud storage

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!