Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My IPhone 6 went completely dead and will not re-boot. It's…

Customer Question
My IPhone 6 went completely...
My IPhone 6 went completely dead and will not re-boot. It's been plugged in. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue:(
Let’s try a reset first. Press and hold the power button and home button together for 10-15 seconds.
Let me know if it turns on.
Thank you
Vinod
I've already tried that to no avail.
Let’s connect it to a charger. Wait for 5 minutes and then try the reset again. Let’s see if it turns on
you cannot help me after all these charges?
We are still troubleshooting.
Can we try holding down the power button and home button together for 30 sec while connected to a charger?
Please refund all charges and cancel my subscription.
I am only a technical expert. For refund related queries please contact our customer service
no response
No response from our customer service?
no response to your suggestion of holding down the power button and the home button for 30 seconds while connected to a charger.
Then I am afraid this could be a hardware issue and may need a repair.
The only thing we can try now is a restore (if computer recognised the phone).
Do you have a computer with iTunes installed?
no
Do you have an Apple store nearby?