Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have bought a new HP Page Wide Pro MFP 477dn/dw and would…

Customer Question
I have bought a...

I have bought a new HP Page Wide Pro MFP 477dn/dw and would like to down load the driver for my MAC OS X 10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: What version of OS X are you running on your Mac?

10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I cannot locate HP drivers for MAC I only find drivers for Windows

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with printer driver download.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, complete the rating after the problem is fixed/resolved and if you are unable to follow any given steps please click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.