Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

For 2 weeks in are l have been unable to watch nrl on the…

Customer Question
For 2 weeks in...

For 2 weeks in are l have been unable to watch nrl on the nrl app it keeps coming up with message 404 unable to connect.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

For 2 weeks I have been unable to watch nrl. A message 404 comes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Twice already last time was about 4.10 pm when the game started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but the subscription is being wasted

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Occasionally memory errors occur in network devices that cause this type of problem. So first, to rule out that possibility, power down the router/modem that provides your wireless and/or Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi). Then reboot your computer and other devices that connect to the WiFi network after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.