Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I get no power light at all, the screen stays black, it

Customer Question
Hi, I get no...

Hi, I get no power light at all, the screen stays black, it won't turn on with the power button alone, but the fan turns on, with a 3-beep signal, either when I attach the power cable or when I try a opt-cmd-power combination. I don't know this machine's history.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

It's new to me, so I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not for now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device with the issue?

Thank you

Hi Richard, this is a MacBook Air C02HR3V4DRVD.
Richard, I've determined it is a power issue, and will be taking the machine to a technician to open it up.
I no longer require your help,
thank you,
Randall

ok Randall.