Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I change my Apple ID password. My phone is off so I…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my Apple ID password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My phone is off so I would like my code sent to my email but I don’t know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but they want my trusted phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you just help me change my password ***** I need it sent to my own email address instead of my phone because my phone is off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know your Apple ID?