Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have one Apple ID but now I must have another? Apple 6. On…

Customer Question
I have one Apple...

I have one Apple ID but now I must have another?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

On the first day I bought it my phone was hacked by neighbor and ex rogrammer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like one apple I D only. My instructor is calling tomorrw

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

You want a second Apple id?

No and I have lessons once a week I am a senior and cannot afford more

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.