Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

New iPhone with new phone number. Asking for password for an…

Customer Question
New iPhone with new...

New iPhone with new phone number. Asking for password ***** an apple id that has never been used. How do I recover my old apple id?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never. running windows 8

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Dont know how

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To find your Apple ID:

1. Go to https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin and click Forgot Apple ID or password.
  2. When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.
  3. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------