Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Itunes error 0xE000003 can't connect iphone to itunes.

Customer Question
Itunes error 0xE000003 can't...

Itunes error 0xE000003 can't connect iphone to itunes

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

12.7.3.46 just reinstalled it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

10 min ago?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Do you happen to have any other external devices connected to your computer? An external hard drive, for instance, or a thumb drive plugged in? If so, temporarily unplug those, reboot your computer, and see if that resolves the issue. If it does, great! Go ahead and plug your devices back in...chalk this up to an iTunes bug. If that does not fix it, please let me know so we can investigate this together.

thanks i found a different solution. please close this issue.