Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have way too many chargers from iTunes. Yes I am paying…

Customer Question
I have way too...

I have way too many chargers from iTunes. Yes I am paying for iCloud. Have not downloaded any music in the last couple months. I have over $100 worth of charges. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I have over $100 worth of charges. What can I do? I have a Mac computer and an iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your iTunes?

I have a Mac computer and an iPhone. I don’t know it’s been a long time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that’s enough.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good evening! I am so sorry to hear you are dealing with this.

Please visit reportaproblem.apple.com to view purchases that have been charged against your iTunes account. From right there, you can dispute transactions and request a refund for purchases you did not make (note that Apple does limit refunds to items charged within the past 90 days).

I hope this is resolved expeditiously for you!