Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The AOL app disappeared from my Sprint cell phone

Customer Question
The AOL app...

The AOL app disappeared from my Sprint cell phone disappeared, I put it back on the screen & changed my passcode, but the app for cell doesn't take it. I can't get my e-mails on the cell Help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today, Sat, March 17

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I reset it by phone with a tech & she told me to call Apple about my e mails on my cell

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with Aol app.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

i will tell you how to bring back the icon all you have to let me know the make/model of the phone.

CANCEL MY REQUEST REFUND MY $5