Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password for my tablet that I used when I anicia…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my tablet that I used when I anicia Li set up my tablet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not changed the password ***** several years so I don't remember what it was

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don't know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that's all I need I have my Apple IDI just don't know my password ***** I can change it that will be wonderful to something that I can remember

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.