Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password won't work. My daughter bought this ipad for my…

Customer Question
My password *****'t work ...

My password *****'t work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My daughter bought this ipad for my birthday last month its a redone iPad ani did not get a book I know it's a apple

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I told you I have no book

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Could you call me please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am 80yrs old and I would l would too talk to someone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!