Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone was updated without my approval it now wants my…

Customer Question
Hi. My iPhone was...

Hi. My iPhone was updated without my approval it now wants my Apple ID and password ***** I can't' find. I'm locked out of my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably my original years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

???

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

If its also the apple id you do not know, you can use the same link above but choose to click the "look it up" link to find your apple id. See pic attached to this message.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.