Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not using itunes & want to stop payment! I thinkI signed up…

Not using itunes &...

Not using itunes & want to stop payment!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I thinkI signed up 6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing as use Pandora

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Sighned up thinking free

Is the fee I paid you for how long is good for
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Waiting for call
3/18/2018
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Josh, Mac Support
I read you’re answer. Was call my advisor & stop payment to itunes. I w ill do. I want this service stopped so no more charges to my account. Please do this as I will stop payment on this servive. Thanks for advise.
Robert
Robert, consultant

my phone number is ***** the secure section

give me a call and i will help you cancel your itunes

or put your number here and i will call you