Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It tells me my apple ID has been disabled; I went through…

Customer Question
It tells me my...

It tells me my apple ID has been disabled; I went through the whole process of creating a new password ***** only to get the same message.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

This is on my iphone 5+

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It only did this yesterday----I got a sound bar for my TV, and was going to learn to manage the TV on the phone----that's when I got the message that the ID was disabled. After I went through the process of getting a new password, and got the same message, I didn't know where to go---it doesn't tell me any options to fix it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

If your iphone is still telling you that your apple id is disabled, see if you can sign into the following site:

https://appleid.apple.com/

If you are able to sign in, then you know for sure that your account is ok. Let me know if this is not the case.

So therefore if your account is ok and your phone keeps telling you that your apple id and password ***** not correct or disabled. See if you can sign or restart your iphone, make sure your connected to wifi or cell service and try to sign in again.