Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am hazira. I hv apple ipad mini. Since a year or so nw My…

Customer Question
Hi, I am hazira ...

Hi, I am hazira

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I hv apple ipad mini

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since a year or so nw My son gave brand new apple ipad for mothers day gift to me , since i didnt hv appale id , he used his and it was all fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

But he went to fiji last yr and lost his iphone there . All his and our devices dont work anymore . He cant unlock using his qccount anymore

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Sounds like the ipad is locked with his old apple id and password ***** in that case you will need to have him try and sign into https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in his Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide him with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Once it is reset then you can try and sign into the device or devices.