Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am blocked out of my itunes account. Don't know. I need to…

Customer Question
I am blocked out...

I am blocked out of my itunes account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I need to change the credit card on my account. it is being used by someone else

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get into my account. means changing the password ***** something else that i know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.