Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It suddenly deactivated. It's an iPad mini. 2 months and…

Customer Question
It suddenly deactivated Technician's...

It suddenly deactivated

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's an iPad mini

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

2 months and have done nothing except try to cut it on. Went thru a divorce and do not have the Apple is and password. Is there any way to do a reset??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to know how to reset the iPad

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!