Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Help me get my e mail. And send e mail. Help me receive e…

Customer Question
Please help me get...

Please help me get my e mail. And send e mail

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Please help me receive e mails and send emails. It has worked for 5 years and now I cannot use it.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my I pad I touch the envelope I can and use my e mail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been on the phone with frontiers for about 4 hours on and off and every tech has tried something new. One did change my password ***** I could receive e mails but not send them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

We were on vacation hold for 6weeks and when we got back my account was suspended due to an error on the part of frontier. I am very frustrated with them and I really would like my e mail with the password *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!